Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sweet and calm

Reagan was a little restless last night. She was asleep when Daddy put her in bed, but when I went in to hook her up to her pump, she was back awake, wide eyed and quiet. I gave her some clonidine and I went to sleep. I'm not sure how well she slept, but around 6am she started vocalizing. I changed her and moved her to her chair to watch cartoons. She's been super sweet and calm today. Very still. Slightly more serious, but still giving us smiles. She had another busy day of therapy today. PT this morning, then OT, and then school. We've got to fit in what we can, while she's still feeling well. Her teacher said she was a super star today! Great fine motor skills!! Tonight we brought her downstairs and put her in her tomato chair. She watched me make dinner and by the time we finished eating and I took her out of her chair, she was realllly sweaty! Temperature regulation is definitely off again. I laid her down on a pallet on the floor and changed her pjs. She's had two poos today on her own (I don't even remember the last poo she's had on her own, so that's great) and lots of gas. Her tummy is definitely working in overdrive right now, which may explain why she's been a little more vocal this afternoon. Tonight after brother went to bed, I held her and got in some good snuggles with my girl! I was actually dozing off but she was still wide awake! I had to give her some clonidine and Daddy laid down with her to finally get her to sleep. Sweet dreams, sweet girl.




And here's a video of Ryan singing Happy Birthday to Grandpa (today is his birthday)!! 

No comments: