Friday, October 23, 2015

Sensitive/off

Reagan slept well last night (I think) but woke up this morning at 6am with a cry! I jumped out of bed and ran to her. I was able to calm her down...I think she must have been laying there awake and just finally got frustrated and had to resort to tears! Unfortunately, those weren't the only tears we've seen today. She's been very sensitive today (music especially and us talking). Needing LOTS of attention. If she didn't think we were giving her enough attention...tears. Poor girl. She's definitely a bit off today. She started the day with warm hands and feet and perfect temp, but by the end of the day she was a little sweaty and her hands/feet were cold and clammy. A little more tense and more movement. Kicking her legs around a lot more, chewing on her hands. Not good. I went ahead started her on pedialyte tonight. I'm REALLY hoping we can somehow cut the bad days off before they start this go round. It's way too soon to go there again. My girl needs a break! Please keep her in your prayers! I'm praying for a relaxing weekend. (By the way, still no word from her neuro on the results of her EEG.)

No comments: