Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sweet girl, a little nauseous

Reagan woke up at 5:45am this morning. She obviously didn't care that it was a Saturday or that I had gotten up early with her the night before (or been kept awake most of the night by her brother the night before that)! Thankfully, for me, Mike decided to sit up with her since he was already awake and let me go back to sleep! She was sensitive but calm. I was very relieved to see her waking up OK this morning...I wasn't sure what to expect after multiple episodes of tears yesterday. She was good though and even pretty smiley today. Her temperature regulation is way off...super sweaty back and ice cold/clammy hands and feet. For that reason, we decided to keep her on the floor most of the day. She was happy to just roll/kick around...she's been super crunchy. She's also been holding her pees. I had to help her go around 9:30am (because she hadn't gone all night/morning) and then again around 2:30pm. Tonight she finally went on her own twice...so hopefully no more holding. Tonight she also was sounding congested and the next thing I knew she was gaggy! Ugh. Not a ton, but she was doing it off and on all night. Definitely when she shoved her hands down her throat, but other times as well. But smiling away all the while. Sweet girl. I have no idea where this is headed, but I'm going to go ahead and switch her over to pedialyte tonight and we're trying her out in her bed first. Hopefully she'll be able to sleep! No more nausea, no more nausea, no more nausea! 

No comments: