Thursday, October 22, 2015

Calm, quiet, and sleepy

Reagan slept well last and woke up around 7:30am (Ryan, on the other hand, woke up crying at 1:30am and Mike brought him to our bed! Big mistake! We hardly slept a wink all night!) Reagan had an early make up session of PT and got some stretching in and even some time in her stander. She was tired though and she fell asleep shortly thereafter. And then she slept, and slept, and SLEPT! She slept through diaper changes and everything. She was OUT. She never woke up until right at 6pm. Sometime after her day time nurse left but before her night nurse came. She was calm and quiet. And super snuggly. After the night nurse left (she only works from 6pm-10pm so we can attend Bible study), I sat in a chair holding Reagan and snuggling with my girl. Eventually I started dozing off but my girl was still awake. I moved her to her bed and then Daddy laid down with her. Then she dozed off! Hoping my girl can get some sleep tonight after sleeping most of the day today!!

No comments: