Monday, September 14, 2015

Poo day

Last night after I laid Reagan down, she got very vocal. Her eyes were still closed, but she was making a lot of noises and her room smelled of poo! I really thought she had gone and set up everything to clean it up! Apparently it was only gas...I decided to go ahead and help her go, thinking it would definitely improve her quality of sleep. I think it did. She slept well the whole night through, waking up just before 7 this morning. She was vocal but good. She ended up having a major blow out during speech, her one and only therapy today! I think they managed to get a little bit of work done, but most was clean up! Then a couple hours later she had another big one! We decided to get in a quick bath before brother got out of school! We got my girl all cleaned up only to have her go AGAIN an hour or so later! Ugh. When it rains, it pours! She is such an all or nothing kid! Feast or famine! She's been pretty vocal all day. It's hard to tell if that's because of her tummy issues or just plain spunkiness!?!? I don't know, but she's a sweetie though. Hoping for continued good days for my girl!

No comments: