Sunday, August 9, 2015

Another good one

Reagan woke me up around 2:30am last night. She was making noise and I could tell she had wiggled out of her covers, so I went in to check on her. She had a wet diaper so I changed her and tucked her back into bed. I think she went back to sleep because when I got up to run at 5:45am, I'm fairly certain she was sleeping. By the time I got back though, she was awake and vocal! She was super smiley and sweet though, so I picked her up and moved her into her therapy room. She's had another good day today. A little sensitive to certain noisy toys or not getting enough attention, but good. We did have a nurse today so Mike and I took advantage and ran out for a quick round of golf this afternoon. The course was in terrible shape (it's been very dry hear lately) but there were nice views of the lake and a ton of deer (and babies) to look at! Hoping for a good week for my girl (this has been a great weekend for her)!

No comments: