Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Half a sleepy day

I thought Reagan had slept the whole night through last night. But Mike mentioned that he heard her making noises at one point but went in to check on her and her eyes were closed. I never heard a peep! When I did go in to check on her at 8am she was still asleep but laying on top of her covers. She sensed me in the room and reluctantly woke up. She was a little groggy at first, but then we finally got a smile! Unfortunately, we made the discovery that her tube had popped out at some point and was now feeding the bed under her. Poor thing. We got her changed (and I started yet another load of laundry) and moved her to her therapy room. She was still a little vocal but ok. At noon we took her in to the pediatrician's office to get cathed again (to make sure the antibiotic cleared her UTI). She nearly lost it in the car when her brother started throwing a fit! Thankfully, once we got there it was super quick and took all of 5 min (thank goodness). She was a pro and they got plenty to send off for culture. We got home with plenty of time to spare (she had OT at 1:30). During OT she was beginning to look a little sleepy but she held on and made it through. She did doze off shortly thereafter and then slept the rest of the afternoon/night. I guess it's time for a sleepy day. I'm just glad to see her finally getting some rest! 

No comments: