Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Spunky girl!

Reagan did not sleep well last night. She was in her bed and asleep when I hooked her up to her pump last night, but I could tell she was still very restless. Her eyes were closed but she kept rolling around. She woke me up around 3am with the high pitched squeals! I checked on her, she was fine, tucked her back in and told her to go back to sleep. She didn't listen. She was very vocal, so again I got up at 3:30am to check on her. Not looking like she's going to go back to sleep. Laid back down but finally around 4:30am it was clear, she was NOT going back to sleep and she was super vocal! I got up changed her and moved her to her chair in the therapy room, put on some cartoons, and gave her a dose of clonidine (hoping maybe, just maybe, it would help her fall back to sleep)! Nope. She stayed awake...and spunky! I'm definitely dragging today but she's raring to go! She had school this morning and was a superstar answering yes/no questions with her switches! Then this afternoon she had another great session with OT, a little gassy, but good to get that out! She's been a good girl today. Very vocal...especially when she wants to get our attention...but good. Now if we can just get her to sleep. She started up laughing tonight and acting kooky and is giving us trouble getting her down. Off to try some clonidine...

No comments: