Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sleepy, serious, and super calm

Reagan slept well last night and even slept in a bit this morning. She woke up serious, but calm. She wasn't super happy to see me...she kept turning away from me when I would talk to her! I think she was mad at me! She was pretty sleepy today. She dozed off and slept just long enough to miss OT, her only therapy scheduled for the day. There were definitely some red flags today...the seriousness, stinky pee, ridiculously still...we started the pedialyte back up this morning and have been giving it to her all day today. Hopefully it will thwart any funny business. Tonight she was in and out of sleep, she's in bed now. Hopefully she gets a good night's sleep and wakes up feeling better tomorrow. Both kids in bed by 10pm. That never happens!

Soooo sleepy! 

No comments: