Sunday, June 28, 2015

More tense

Reagan didn't sleep very well last night. She was pretty restless, so I'm not sure how much sleep she actually got, but at least she was in her bed! Today she's been pretty similar to previous days. Still tense, kooky/vocal, but she's also some crazy laughs today. Not a lot going on today. Mike planted a transplanted peach tree and then played in a golf tournament. My mom and I hung out with the kiddos all day. Reagan was definitely a little more tense today and there were a few times that she almost got too excited. Her nose is also more red. We spent a lot of the day trying to keep her hands away from her face! Tonight our night nurse came and worked so that Mike and I could go out with my friend from college and her husband who were in from Houston. We had a nice dinner and stayed out til all hours of the night (11:15pm a new record)! Reagan was dozing off just before we got home but had popped back awake. She also seemed to be getting more and more agitated. I just gave her a dose of oxycodone, but so far it's not helping. Looking like a long night for me and my girl!

No comments: