Sunday, February 8, 2015

Taking it easy

Reagan had a pretty good day today! She slept well last night and woke up very calm and laid back. Today we just took it easy and hung out with Grandma (who wasn't taking it easy, she worked in the yard trimming roses). I know I was exhausted from our day trip to Houston. Like crazy exhausted! Hopefully I'm not getting sick! This next week is a really big week for Ryan. He will be attending school (PPCD) all week getting evaluated on his speech delay in order to determine what services he might need when he turns 3. If you ask me, I think he could really benefit from being in the classroom setting with teachers that are willing to work with him, rather than at a mother's day out program where they get frustrated with him and just ignore him. Please keep it in your prayers that he does well with this experience and doesn't give them too much trouble!

No comments: