Saturday, February 28, 2015

Glad to be home!

Reagan was up A LOT last night. In fact, the only time I actually saw her sleeping was from 12-1am! One hour! She was also fussing a lot and would not just lay in bed...I had to keep jumping up (off of my extremely uncomfortable sofa bed) to console her. It was NOT a fun night (especially considering she had done this same thing, to a lesser extent, the night before)! We made it through though and eventually saw the doctor and got the good news that her EEG looks great! It's obviously still a little slow (because of her developmental delays) but there is no sign of epileptiform activity whatsoever (when she's awake or asleep), so that's always great to hear! Just keep on keeping on. What we're doing is working, so no need to make any changes. We came home around 12:30 and gave her a bath to try to wash some of the gunk out of her hair (we'll be picking that stuff out all week)!! She's been super sweet and wonderful! Love this precious girl! I'm SO looking forward to sleeping in my bed tonight! Just hoping my girl feels the same!

No comments: