Sunday, January 25, 2015

Time for new pics

It's been another good day for my girl. She's been sweet and relaxed all day. Definitely less serious and more easy going. We're getting more laughs out of her which is great. Another take it easy sort of day. I really want to get some pictures taken of her and her brother again. We had some done when we first moved here a year and a half ago, but haven't had any since. I've found a local photographer I want to try, I just need to call her up and try to set up a session. Would love to do it around their birthdays in March! Here's a link to the video from Reagan's Tiny Sparrow Foundation shoot 2.5yrs ago. I just showed this to her nurse the other day for the first time. It's such a beautiful video (if you watch it, make sure you can hear the music, such a neat song as well)...I forgot to mention, the video doesn't come up when I pull it up on my iPhone, just my laptop!
http://tinysparrowfoundation.org/?p=2200

No comments: