Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sweet girl but slightly sensitive night

Reagan slept well last night and woke up super sweet. She's had a great day today. Very laid back, less kooky and just sweet. She had a make-up session of PT and then school/vision in the afternoon (and did really great with that). This afternoon we got in a sample of Jamberry nail wraps. A blogging friend of mine (Lily's mom) has been selling these and I've been dying to try them on Reagan. They come in so many cute designs and last a long time, they are perfect to try on her little toes! We did one on her big toe and one on our nurse's finger! I think they turned out super cute! We'll definitely be ordering some of these for my girl! Tonight she was a little more sensitive and just slightly off. I can't really put my finger on it. She started kicking around a little more and seemed like her tummy might be hurting her. I picked her up and held her and she had a poo (maybe that's what was bothering her). She's definitely been more calm while I'm holding her and she fell asleep in my arms (as I was dozing off myself). Hoping for another good night's sleep for my girl!

No comments: