Sunday, December 7, 2014

Santa all done

Reagan was a little restless last night, but thankfully she was still a smiley happy girl. A little more sensitive today, but still good. Very crunchy, hands in the hair and mouth A LOT. Not necessarily optimal for pictures, but it definitely could have been worse. When we got there we checked in and then sat down at some tables they had set up (the kids could color and they had some snacks as well). Mike ran home to grab Reagan's sweater and he was almost there by the time they called us. We let someone go in front of us and then we were ready. Reagan was great, but Ryan, not so much! He did so well last year with Santa, I had higher expectations. He just kept saying "All done!" Reagan kept smiling through it all and we got some pretty cute pics! She was a good girl the rest of the day but tonight she was giving us a little trouble going down. Hoping she sleeps tonight. I've injured my knee and I'm having a lot of pain. Hoping somehow that a little rest will cure all and I won't have to miss too much of my training.  I'm signed up for a 10k in Jan (right beside our house) and I'm going to be heartbroken if I don't get to run it! 



Waiting to post the picture with both of them until I actually order and send out our Christmas cards! 

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh Good! I was really hoping she would get her time with Santa! She looks so absolutely beautiful too! And what terrific pictures! She had a great Santa! :-)