Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Smiles?!?!

woke up around 1:15am last night. Reagan was making some noises, squirming around on the floor and had turned herself completely sideways! I picked her up and put her back in her chair. She fell back to sleep with the help of clonidine. And when she woke up this morning, she was SMILING! I couldn't believe it! I still can't believe it! She had two therapies today, PT and OT, both of which she wasn't particularly fond of (she was this close to crying at one point during OT...but I think it was the iPad that upset her). She preferred to just chill. She took a nice long nap this morning and this afternoon she's just been laid back and calm. Not really spitty, but putting her hands in her mouth a lot and having a lot of mouth movements (sticking her tongue out a lot).  She's been particularly fond of Mommy today! Each time I'd come and sit beside her and talk to her, she'd just light up! Super big smiles and lots of vocalizations (in a good way)! I love this girl! And boy and I happy to see her doing so much better today! Thank you for your prayers, today was Mike and my 14th wedding anniversary and what a relief to have our girl feeling so much better! Praying for more good days to come!



No comments: