Sunday, November 16, 2014

Let it snow!

Reagan was back up again at 1am last night. Ugh. What's up with that? I don't think she ever went back to sleep. She wasn't upset or anything...just not sleeping. She was still in good spirits though this morning. Her face is still very red (like windburn on her chin, nose, and left cheek) so we've had to keep her hand away from her all day today. She's sweet and smiley, but definitely more sensitive than she's been. Today we went over to my sister's house. Ryan had a blast walking around trying to break everything (and finally got to watch Cat in the Hat on tv). Reagan got lots of attention and the dogs loved her! We ate some really good BBQ from Pecan Lodge and just hung out for a while. Ryan slept in the car but not my girl...no sleep for my girl! She did doze off for a few min after we got home but she was very restless, and as soon as Mike tried to move her, she was wide awake again. We did have a bit of excitement tonight when it started snowing! Ryan was SO excited! I took Reagan out to see it too, but she was SO sensitive I had to rush her back in quickly. Tonight she's doing the same thing she was doing this afternoon. She's exhausted and dozing off, but she keeps startling awake over and over again. Poor girl. I sure hope she can get some sleep tonight.





No comments: