Saturday, October 4, 2014

Tummy pain?

Reagan slept well last night but woke up a little early. I moved her into her chair around 6:30am and then went for my run. She was content though, so that's good, but vocalizing enough for me to know she probably wouldn't have tolerated another 45min of just laying awake in her bed. She was good most of the morning...she had a big liquidy diaper that may have been the source of some discomfort we saw a bit later. She had several mini meltdowns throughout the day (she was very sensitive to us talking and sound in general). Nothing lasted too long, but they all consisted of tears but were fairly easily reversed with some snuggling and coaxing. I think she was just having pain, what kind of pain, I'm not sure. If I had to guess, I'd guess tummy pain, but who knows. Tonight she was really fighting sleep. Her pm dose of clonidine just wasn't doing the trick, she kept dozing off but popping back up! Finally, I gave her Lortab and that seemed to help her doze off. I guess if she's having pain, that might be just what she needed. Hoping for a good night's sleep tonight and an end to this craziness.

No comments: