Thursday, October 30, 2014

Rough am, better pm!

Reagan had another miserable one last night! She "slept" more than the night before, but very off and on, and she kept waking up crying! She was very tense and I had to put her arm restraints on her again. Finally around 4am I gave her a dose of Lortab and she was able to fall asleep and sleep for a few hours! When she woke around 7, she seemed much more calm and I was even able to pick her up and snuggle with her and I even got some laughs. We really thought she was out of the woods...we were wrong! She got increasingly more agitated as the morning went on. She slept off and on, but was miserable (flailing, biting, and crunching) when she was awake! Finally...finally...finally...this afternoon she woke up and had a little tiny ever so slight grin! And that was it! She turned the corner and has been great ever since! (She did have some slighty dazed moments when she first came out of it, she was still super tense in her body, but very out of it, but we think she was just tired!) Tonight she's been laid back and sweet! I think she's in for a good Halloween! (I wish I could say the same for us! Me, my mom, & Ryan are all under the weather! Super scratchy sore throat, runny nose, and just that over all sicky feeling. It all started with Ryan, and I have a feeling him snotting on us all day Tuesday, did us both in! Hoping we can get over this quick and not spread it to my sweet girl! I do NOT want to spoil her good days with sickness!)

No comments: