Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Excitable but still smiling

I don't think Reagan slept much at all last night. When I got up this morning I found her all crunched up in her chair, hair hanging all in her face, and hands tangled up in it! What I was pleased to find was that she still had a big smile on her face! I could hardly believe my eyes! I really thought we were in for a rough one today! We took advantage of her good mood and she had a busy day of therapies! First speech, then PT, then OT, and finishing off with school! It was quite the day! She only got a little excitable a couple of times, but never to the point of concern. Tonight she was sweet, but still excitable. I think she's in for another all-nighter. You can just tell. Her body is tense and she's amped up...she doesn't seem to be winding down in the least. Poor girl. I wish there were something we could do to help her rest, but when she's like this, she's completely immune to sleep meds.

No comments: