Saturday, September 13, 2014

Super sleepy rainy day

Reagan slept well last night but woke up this morning around 7:30am with a shriek! We ran upstairs and she calmed down. I think she was just saying, "Hey! I'm awake! Someone come get me!" She was fine after that and got in some good Grandma time. She was still looking pretty sleepy though and as soon as her nurse changed her outfit and put her in her beanbag chair, she was OUT! She slept and stretched all day long, but never woke up! She finally woke up tonight right as the nurse was leaving. We brought her downstairs and she seemed to be awake...next thing we knew, she was out like a light again! Mike carried her up to her bed and she's been there ever since. Every now and then she'll make a noise or move around a bit, but she's not waking up! Definitely a sleepy day for my girl. It was a good day for it though, because it pretty much rained the entire day! A cool front came in and the high today was 66! Tomorrow is my first official 5K and the weather is going to be a little different from what I'm used to running in! It should be interesting! Wish me luck! Hoping for a good, awake day for my girl tomorrow!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

glad Reagan is getting rest! those days are much needed for all of you, I know!! prayers...