Saturday, September 27, 2014

Much improved

Reagan woke up this morning around 7:30 or so. I jumped up because I thought I heard her cough (and I was worried she was nauseous again), but by the time I got in her therapy room (where she was sleeping sitting up in her chair), she was fine. She seemed smiley and good. Thankfully, it turned out to be a really good day for my girl! We were nurseless today, we still haven't found a good back up nurse to work prn, and we're about to lose our weekend nurse that we loved so much! Thankfully we have an awesome weekday nurse who has been with us for over a year now, as well as a great night nurse who will be picking up weekends from now on! Reagan was sweet and smiley today. Still a little spitty/chokey, but otherwise OK. Tonight she is really fighting sleep...hopefully we can finally get her back in her bed!


No comments: