Sunday, September 14, 2014

A little kooky

This was the morning of my very first 5k. Reagan's nurse came in early and Grandma and I drove into South Austin for the "Run with the Heroes" run (honoring fallen heroes and their families from the Fire, EMS, and Police first responder agencies). It was crawling with cops...definitely the safest race ever! It was cold and started 45min late (Mike and Ryan got there before we even started), but we persevered and my running partner and I finished 9th and 10th in our age division with our fastest pace ever (30sec faster than our fastest)! We were pretty happy with that! My mom finished 1st in her age division and she got a medal, which she gave to Reagan! When we got back from the run, Reagan had dozed back off. She took a nice little nap but was awake all afternoon. She was a little goofy/kooky today. Slightly on edge, definitely sensitive. She had a big explosive poo in the morning and another tonight, so I definitely think her tummy was giving her a little trouble. Tonight I was a little sore from my run, but I had a girls night out with the ladies from my Bible study and left Mike and Grandma in charge of the kids. Ryan got a little crazy (and drove Reagan a little crazy), but they were good. Everyone survived a few hours without me. After I got home, Reagan was still excitable and wasn't really tolerating being held. She was also getting all licky and spitty, which had me a little concerned about nausea! Thankfully she fell asleep with the help of clonidine and we successfully got her to bed. Hoping for a good night's sleep tonight for everyone! 

No comments: