Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Another sleepy one

Reagan slept well last night (even slept in a little) and then woke up super sweet and calm again this morning! She had an early session of OT, followed by PT, both of which she had a hard time staying awake for. After she was finished with PT, she crashed and then slept hard the rest of the day (even sleeping through diaper and clothing changes)!! She woke around 7pm (slightly tense but still smiley) and was awake until 9:30pm or so when she fell asleep in my arms. Such a sweet girl. Didn't do much today, but some days she just needs her rest!

1 comment:

Cjengo said...

Thanks so much for all the blog posts. I truly appreciate it. I have taken all you have told me to heart and made notes! Jude goes back in this weekend and I plan on having him tested for Mito again.