Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sleepy and tense

Reagan slept well last night and woke up this morning tense and crunchy but OK. She'd give me a hint of a smile, but nothing more. She seemed to do better in her bean bag chair, where she was able to curl up into a little ball. She dozed back off around 10am and then slept and slept and slept until around 4pm! When she woke up, she was even more tense and a little vocal (in the "I'm uncomfortable" sort of way). Her nurse gave her some oxycodone, but it never really seemed to take the edge off (although it didn't make her crazy either, which is good because that's always a risk). She definitely seemed to calm down a little once I got Ryan to bed and was able to pick her up and hold her. I love holding my girl, I hate to think of her ever getting too big for me to hold!   She's such a sweetie. Hoping she can get some sleep tonight and praying she'll wake up feeling better despite the odds.
Brother the trouble maker! Dumped out a box of cookies and Grandma's dog took full advantage!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Abby is full grown, and I am still able to "hold" her and share a cuddle. :-) They never get too big. Hope the tension settles and she gets back to good days.