Saturday, June 28, 2014

Kooky girl

Reagan slept well last night and woke up this morning feeling a little kooky! She's been full of crazy laughs and squeals all day today. We did have a little excitement this morning, while swinging on her swing with her nurse Reagan had a huge blow out that required an immediate bath! It's all or nothing with this girl! She had gone a full week without anything and then today she had two! I wasn't sure how she'd tolerate it, but this afternoon I decided to take her in the pool. It wasn't super sunny like the time before, so I thought she might enjoy it more (and not have to squint the whole time). At first she was quite startled and I thought we might have to take her out, but she settled down after a while (although I still think she preferred to be held rather than just float around on her own). I was a little worried that she may relax too much and we'd end up with an "accident" in the pool...that never happened though so crisis averted!


Hopefully we'll be able to get her into the pool again this week...maybe on a day when she's a little less excitable! Tonight she was definitely worn out and dozed off early again! Such a sweet girl! She was out COLD when Daddy laid her in bed tonight!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Still haven't ordered Zoeys ring. We did hear back and I think they said go for the medium. Although there's this option to bevel the neck and that confused me more!

Look at cute Ryan in the back ground. Oh how I wish we had a pool.

Love to you all. I'll call to catch up this week.