Monday, April 14, 2014

Super sleepy

Reagan had a super sleepy day today (which was totally unexpected)! She slept the entire night and nearly the entire day! She slept through having her vitals checked, diaper changes, a beeping pump, lots of medicine given, and a noisy brother! She didn't wake til 5:30pm and even then was still very groggy (and snorty/snotty)! She stayed awake though til 11:15pm and finally fell asleep with the help of clonidine! Today was Ryan's third day of school. Both of his usual teachers were out so I was really worried about how he was going to do (he was hysterical as I was leaving)! He calmed down though and had a good day (half day). He was asleep on the teachers lap when I came to pick him up (fell asleep during storytime)! Tonight I noticed that he's got a lot of dried blood stuck in his left ear...not sure if we need to do something about that or not. He has been pulling at that one a bit, so I'm gonna call the ENT tomorrow. Then when it was bedtime we were in his room reading books when he belted out (he's a singer) "kinkle kinkle little star, how I onder what u are" (or something along those lines)! I couldn't believe it! I mean, he mumbles something to the tune of the wheels on the bus and he sings EE-I, EE-I, O...but never a full sentence from a song! And that's not even a song I sing to him! He must have learned it at school! I was floored! And then a few minutes later he picked up a horse puzzle piece and said neigh! He's definitely making progress! Thank God! Keep those prayers coming!

No comments: