Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bad day & sick brother

Sleep last night wasn't bad. Ryan slept through til morning. I had to get up at 5am to give Reagan her Zofran and she was awake, but she did go back to sleep and slept for a bit so that's good. She was in a "don't mess with me, don't come near me mood today"! She hated having her diaper changed and would start crying (hold her breath and turn purple) each time! There were a couple instances where I picked her up and insisted on holding her and after a lot of fighting she would eventually fall asleep in my arms! Poor girl, these bad days are so hard on her! Thankfully, no sign of fever today so hopefully we intervened with the Tamiflu just in time! Ryan was still extremely miserable today! You can tell he has the flu just by looking at him! He's still very up and down...one second he'll be singing and hopping around and the next second he's fussing and clinging to my leg! His ears still seem to be bothering him, and although I never got him to take his antibiotic yesterday, he did take it today in some juice! He drank a little more and even ate a little chipotle today, so hopefully he's getting better on his own (because Lord knows he won't take the Tamiflu)! He's still running a pretty high temp 101-102 but it does go down with the acetaminophen suppositories I'm having to use (because he won't take the oral ibuprofen)! Anywho...hopefully we can all get some sleep tonight and everyone will be feeling a little better tomorrow! Thank you for keeping us in your prayers! 




1 comment:

The Wyrd One said...

I hope that everyone is feeling much better......

Don't mean to be rude or pushy, but I came across this website that you may wish to check out...
http://www.theroc.us.