Saturday, March 8, 2014

Wonderful girl

Reagan did not sleep well last night, in fact, I'm not sure if she slept at all! She was very restless and kicky, but was full of laughs (especially in the morning)! She was smiley and sweet, so glad to see a happy girl! Thankfully we had a nurse, since we were so worn out from the last couple of days, and because my mom and I had tickets to go see Wicked! Very exciting (special thanks to my husband for surprising me)...I don't remember the last time my mom and I were able to go see a musical! We got away early, ate lunch at a really great restaurant right off the UT campus and then got to the theater with time to spare! It was such a great production! So glad I finally got to see it (I've wanted to see it for years)! Reagan was a angel while we were gone and she continued to be super darling all night! She doesn't seem to be getting tired though, so no idea if she'll sleep tonight! Brother is a snotty mess again, hoping it's just allergies and he doesn't infect his sister!
Loving on grandma! She's a grandma's girl! 

No comments: