Saturday, March 22, 2014

Birthday Party Time!

So my mom and I were up nearly all night decorating and getting ready for the party! Our house was full of everything Cat in the Hat...even a forest of Truffela trees (all handmade by grandma)! Reagan was awake and smiling today and thankfully all of the commotion and noise of the party didn't seem to bother her (but she was still VERY crunchy)!! We had LOTS of friends and family...just under 50 people total! We had a packed house! We had a birthday bouncy house in our driveway and that kept most of the kids (and some adults) entertained! It was a lot of work but it all came together in the end and I think Reagan and Ryan both had a good time! I'll post some iPhone pics and once our photographer edits his pics (my brother in law), I'll post those as well!






3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

SO CUTE! You did a great job on the decorations and the kids both look precious. Glad it was a fun party :) Happy Birthday to Reagan!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Regan! I Love The Decorations!

Diane said...

Amazing decorations!!! You guys brought Dr. Seuss alive :-) Reagan looked beautiful(love her haircut by the way) and so glad she had a good day for her birthday! :-)