Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sweet girl but nausea strikes again

So upset! I just lost a huge post on account of this stupid blogger app again (that doesn't automatically save your posts...and if you exit the app for even a second, it deletes whatever you were working on)!! Ugh! Reagan had a good, busy day today. She and her brother were both up by 6am. She had an early session of OT, followed by speech, and then casting for new AFOs. She's been great, super sweet and smiley, but she's had unsuspecting bursts of nausea throughout the day. When I say unsuspecting, I mean she wasn't showing any of her typical signs (increased saliva, lip smacking, retching...none of that). She had one throw up this morning, one this afternoon, and four tonight. There were a couple times tonight that she would get hiccupy or burpy beforehand, but not every time. Poor thing! Please keep her in your prayers that she'll sleep it off tonight and wake up 100% tomorrow! I hate to see anything like this infringing on her good days (not sure if its the decrease in Nortriptyline, the formula change to Elecare jr, or something else)!! 




3 comments:

Alice Logan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i’m from California i have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 3months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his email Address lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness

Sherry Francis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.