Friday, February 21, 2014

Not too bad

Reagan slept in her bed last night but woke up very upset at 6am! We moved her to her chair, but she was so upset, I was thinking we might be in serious trouble today! I gave her a dose of oxycodone and she calmed down, but didn't fall back to sleep. She was still giving us (crazy) laughs here and there and tense but quiet. She wasn't great with therapy or the iPad today, but as long as we kept it low key, she was good and even took a couple of naps. All in all, this wasn't such a bad bad day! I'm hoping maybe the medication really is curbing it a little and we'll see improvement across the board! Tonight when I changed her, she immediately fell asleep in my arms! Such a sweetie! Brother is still coughy and sneezy/runny so we're having to keep them separated. Praying he gets well soon and that Reagan can avoid catching any of his gunk! 

No comments: