Saturday, January 11, 2014

So frustrated!

It's been another rotten day for my girl. I really thought today was going to be better...I thought for sure, the worst was past us...I was wrong! Reagan did not sleep much again last night. The medications just don't seem to be working on her right now. This morning she was still super stressed and tense. Grandma came early and was able to get a couple laughs out if her so I was hopeful maybe things were turning around. But shortly thereafter the crying started and she cried off and on most of the day. She definitely seemed to be in pain (thrashing and crying and stiffening her body out)! We tried everything we had to try and give her some relief (literally everything)...nothing helped! And then to add insult to injury, the nausea started up again. No throw ups, but just very nauseous. Retching, grinding her teeth, tongue hanging out...not good! She's so stressed, even trying to bite herself, we had to restrain her arm. My poor girl! Why can't she catch a break?!?! Is it too much to ask that she be able to sleep some of this off? Miserable all day and now nauseous again?!?! Seriously?!?! Ugh. I'm SO frustrated for her! So frustrated! Please pray! 

No comments: