Monday, January 13, 2014

She's back!

We are super happy over here right now! Our girl is back! She woke up around midnight last night (the longest she had slept in a long time) and was still super cranky.  I gave her another dose of Lortab and she dozed off in her bean bag chair and slept soundly. She woke around 5am and you could tell she was different. She was relaxed and still a bit groggy, but different. I didn't have to give her anything else, she just dozed back off in my arms and we moved her to her bed! She slept there peacefully until 5:15pm (this afternoon) when she woke up all smiles! I can't even begin to describe how happy we are to see her happy again! She was still very groggy but she stayed awake until 10pm-ish. And now she's back asleep! She really needs the rest, so I'm glad she's finally able to sleep! Thank you so much for all of the prayers! Praying for many good days to come!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Yay!!! Praise the Lord!! I know how relieved you must feel! Praying she gets a good stretch of good days. P.S. I am taking a break from FB, so we'll have to be in touch via our blogs only.