Friday, December 20, 2013

Strep throat and sleepless in Austin

Last night was not any better for Reagan and neither was today! SO frustrating! My girl was still very agitated this morning (of course she was...she hasn't slept since Monday)! Her throat seemed to be bothering her, and since I have had a sore throat for days, we decided to take her and her brother in to get checked out!  The pediatrician thinks they  both have strep! Ryan's throat looked awful and Reagans wasn't much better! Needless to say, everyone is on antibiotics now! Reagan is SO restless! She can't hold still for a second! She's misrable! We've tried everything...nothing is able to help her relax! We've had to restrain her arm to jerp her from rubbing her nose off! I can't even begin to tell you how upset I am for my girl! This is SO unfair! We need this antibiotic to work and work QUICK! Please say some extra prayers for our girl tonight! She so desperately needs rest! 

No comments: