Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Restless and sensitive

Reagan slept last night but she was restless. This morning she was really kicking around and squirming in her bed. I'm not sure how well she actually slept. She was doing A LOT of tooth grinding last night (I forgot to mention it in yesterday's post, but she's doing it again now so I just remembered)...it drives me crazy! It really is like nails on a chalkboard! She moves her lower jaw back and forth and grinds her front/side teeth together! Makes me crazy!! Overall today she's definitely been more tense. Still sweet and smiley but very sensitive to sounds and lights. Was not a fan of people talking around her, but OK when talking directly to her! She only had one therapy today, OT, but she did well. Still having issues with her temperature regulation and she's not only refusing to poop but very few pees as well! Tonight she was having little bouts of crazy...something is definitely off with my girl! Hoping she can continue to hold it together. Please keep her in your prayers!

No comments: