Sunday, December 1, 2013

Crunchy spunky girl!

Reagan slept well again last night and woke up this morning super sweet and smiley again! She was a little more kicky today and very "crunchy" (bending at the waist and keeping her hands up in her hair/mouth)! A little more excitable today, but still super sweet. She also was having some issues sweating her back wet in her chair tonight...but other than that she's had a normal, good day. Still giving us those huge toothy smiles...can't get enough of those! Earlier as I was getting ready to type the blog and I had my laptop on my lap, the stuck her leg out and kicked my laptop screen closed and then flashed me this huge smile! You can't tell me that wasn't purposeful! This girl definitely has some spunk! She's been quite a spunky girl today! Love her! (If we can get another good day tomorrow, we're thinking of venturing out to see Santa! I guess we'll just play it by ear!)

No comments: