Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Busy girl

Today was another surprisingly good day for my girl! She woke up happy once again and we were all very relieved! She was relaxed too, at times to the point where we thought she was going to doze off, but she never did! I guess that's a good thing because she had a busy day of therapy...PT, Speech, & School...and she did really well with everything! We finally got her up in her stander again and she even did great with that (standing in it for over an hour)! It was a busy day, but a good day for my girl. I spent a lot of time in the yard, trying to put more lights out before the cold weather hits tomorrow! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! (I LOVE Christmas!!!) Tonight Reagan seemed a little more tense, she was doing the occasional tooth grinding and her body was very rigid. Hoping she can settle down and get some good rest tonight! Tomorrow (and even more so on Friday) it will FEEL at lot more like Christmas!!

No comments: