Monday, June 17, 2013

Sweet girl

Reagan slept well last night and woke up this morning super sweet and smiley! She's been a good girl all day today. There were a few times, you could tell she was getting a little aggravated with her brother's fussing/crying, but overall she was pretty easy going today. She had OT this morning, but that was her only therapy today. This afternoon we had the pleasure of meeting a mom and her little 1.5yr old girl who has been diagnosed with Leigh's disease. She was too cute! Totally reminded me of Reagan at that age. I remember carrying her around nonstop (just as this mom did)...I kept pulling a chair out and telling her to sit! Oh, if I only knew then what I know now! Stressful times...very stressful! And even though Reagan hasn't made a lot of developmental progress over the years, she's holding her own overall! She's just as cute and spunky as ever! Boy do I love this girl!! (Speaking of boy...her brother fell tonight and whacked his head on a chair! Now he's going to have a purple head to go with his purple lip! What are we going to do with this clumsy boy!)




No comments: