Saturday, June 1, 2013

Much better

Reagan had a MUCH better day today! She slept well last night and woke up sweet and giggly this morning! Her temp regulation is still a bit off...super cold/clammy hands and feet...but overall she's been great! Very laid back, happy to scoot around on the floor or sit in her chair, so glad to see her feeling better! I'm interested to see how she does on this new formula/duocal combination. We've just GOT to find something that works for our girl. I hate to think that she's been suffering like this for 3+ years and no one ever figured it out! I really think this is the key to making her a much happier camper! These last couple months she's slept better, had milder bad days, fewer bad days, etc... We've got to figure this out! So looking forward to some great days this week with my girl!

1 comment:

Diane said...

whew! So glad your sweet girl is back..

I am really glad they recognize that which food makes a difference for her.. since changing formula's I have noticed she hardly had any "off" days... until you went up in calories.. so am curious if it is the "density" or "formulation" that really makes a difference to her tummy.
Really hoping this blend will be easier on her tummy! I cannot imagine have a painful stomach all the time- poor girl.