Sunday, June 2, 2013

Calm and quiet

It was a long night last night. Reagan's pump decided to give me a run for my money! I woke up around 3am and heard it beeping. I have no idea how long it had been beeping, Reagan was laying there wide awake, so my guess is it had been a while! I got up and reset it (false alarm, no food, when it obviously was full of food) and went back to bed. It went off at least another 4 times over the next couple hours (each time I had to get up and reset it to get it running again)! Then right around 6:30am Ryan woke up and started talking. I left him there until he started fussing 30min later. I've been up ever since. Needless to say...I'm exhausted today! Reagan slept in a little this morning and woke up after Grandma had already gotten here. She hasn't been particularly smiley today, but she has been sweet and cuddly. Her body is still pretty tense and she long overdue for a dirty diaper (or two or three). We got a few giggles out of her, but overall she's been calm and quiet. I'm hoping for a good week this week and that Grandma gets to see some smiles before she has to leave!

No comments: