Sunday, May 19, 2013

Photo no go

Today was a complete and total bust! I'm so upset about it. Weeks in the planning...shopping for the perfect coordinating outfits for everyone, getting haircuts, making sure Grandma was going to be here...and we had to cancel our photoshoot. I got a little nervous when Reagan slept in this morning. She was restless around 8am, but I went in and changed her diaper and she fell back to sleep. And she continued to sleep until after noon. When she woke, she was NOT happy. It's been a miserable day for my girl. Lots of crying, holding her breath, she's obviously in pain. I knew right away that we were going to have to cancel our photoshoot. The biggest problem...the photographer had already said there would be no rescheduling these sessions. I admit, deep down, I really thought she would reconsider if by some strange chance we had to reschedule. I mean, she knows our situation, she knows Reagan. But no, she will not. So...all of that preparation was for not! I was SO looking forward to new beautiful pictures of my girl. I guess I'll just try to find a new photographer in Austin...but I won't lie, I'm pretty bummed about it. Hoping my sweet girl can get some sleep tonight and some relief for what is bothering her (and praying it's not related to the increase in formula concentration).

1 comment:

Gay Minks said...

So sorry to hear this. I know you had everything planned so perfectly.