Sunday, May 5, 2013

Good but a little on edge

We're not sure how much Reagan slept last night. Her brother woke up around 12:30am screaming and we had decided to let him cry (my back was too bad to pick him up and he freaks out when anyone other than me tries to pick him up at night)! So I turned down the monitor and that was it. Once he finally stopped, I never heard another peep. When we woke up at 7am this morning, Reagan was wide awake and had kicked herself sideways in her bed and Ryan was standing up jib jabbering. My back was so sore, I could barely roll out of bed. It's gotten better the more I have moved around today, but the pain is constantly there and when I move just wrong it really really hurts! Ryan has been quite a stinker today. I'm not sure what his deal is lately. Maybe he's getting some molars in (he's biting a lot), or maybe he's just going through a phase and throwing some serious temper tantrums?? Reagan has been good today but definitely a little on edge (of course who can blame her with all the crying). Still having tummy troubles. She had a make up session of speech today and after a quick pit stop, she did ate half a thing of pear cinnamon oatmeal. Later on, I fed her another half a container of banana, apple, pear. She really seemed to enjoy it...opening her mouth and taking very good bites...she's an eater now! Tonight right before bed she started getting a little more vocal (sounding slightly agitated), but she fell asleep with the help of clonidine and hopefully she'll get a good night's sleep and wake up in a good mood tomorrow.

No comments: