Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wonderful girl

Reagan didn't sleep great last night. She woke up and the night nurse had to pick her up and try to get her back to sleep. She did finally go back to sleep, but when I got up she was already wide awake and smiley. She's been a WONDERFUL girl today. So smiley and so sweet! A few temperature issues and a little spitty and gunky in her throat, but nothing unmanageable. We didn't have a nurse and I was definitely worried, but Reagan was a piece of cake. Her brother, on the other hand, was a complete disaster! I don't know if it's teething or what, but he has fussed and cried off and on all day today. Refusing to take naps, throwing fits...it's been a fun day. Our sweet neighbor came over this afternoon to lend a hand. I don't know if I've ever been so happy to have him down for the night! Hopefully he stays down...he seems pretty restless! His sister fell asleep and then woke 30min later...wide awake! I just gave her some clonidine so hopefully she'll doze back off! I go to bed with a heavy heart tonight thinking of two families who have lost their little ones to mito. Talon who passed away suddenly not even a week ago and Cooper who passed a little over two years ago. Please pray for both of these families as they try to do the imaginable...continue on in a world without their little loves.

No comments: