Sunday, April 7, 2013

Such a sweetie

Reagan slept well last night and woke sweet and smiley again this morning! She's been a darling girl today. So easy going and happy. Love days like this for her. We took a little stroll and visited with some of our neighbors and then watched Grandma trim hedges in our yard! Daddy brought over a little garter snake for Reagan to touch! She wasn't scared...such a big girl!! She really is starting to look so grown up to me! I can imagine even more so if she could walk around and we saw her at her actual standing height. She's such a good girl. Brother could take some notes from her! He has been quite the holy terror! So demanding...wants Grandma to carry him around nonstop! I'm hoping it's just the teeth coming in and he's going to ease up soon when they actually come out?!?! He hasn't been sleeping well lately either, so he's really been giving me a hard time lately!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Tell Reagan she is way braver then I.. Way, way.

Mark just said to me this morning how grown up Zoey looked to him. Granted she is a whopping 23 pounds but something about her face. Most be the grown up 6 year old look our girls are sporting.

And Ryan is a walker I see. Watch out world. Thats all I have to say.

Well, I am back. Sort of. I think.

Love to you all.