Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 12

Reagan slept all night last night. Her brother, well he woke up at 2 and screamed and cried nonstop til 3:30am! Even with me going in there and him using me as a pacifier...he's still not settling down and going to sleep. I'm not sure what his deal is. He's fine all day long (his usual whiny self, but fine) and then he's losing it at night! He's doing the same thing tonight as well. He slept from 8-11:45 and now it's 12:30 and he's still at it with the screaming! I don't know what to do with him. He's going to wake his sister up! I already gave him tylenol...I'm not sure what else to do. He's really throwing us for a loop! Reagan has been good. Still very tense in her body, hands in the mouth and hair at all times, but she's been good. She got a little crazy today (laughs that were headed toward tears), but then she had two dirty diapers, so I'm pretty sure that was the culprit. Poor girl. That tummy gives her a lot of grief. Today was day 12, so I'm hoping she'll pull off a day 13! She's wearing her lucky "Today is going to be awesome" pjs!!! No bad days, no bad days, no bad days...

No comments: