Sunday, April 28, 2013

Not over yet

Reagan slept well last night and woke this morning seemingly better. She was even giving us some laughs. We thought we were in the clear. We thought the bad days were over. We were very wrong. Once the crying started, it seemed like it would never end. She was holding her breath and turning purple, time and time again! I suspected tummy pains so I helped her go to the bathroom...it wasn't much, but it was hard and probably hurting her. Poor girl. It didn't help the crying though. And neither did the Clonidine or Lortab which were so helpful yesterday. She did finally settle down this afternoon/tonight. She was still very stressed and tense, but at least she wasn't crying. She did NOT like me talking though. Every time I said something to Mike (or Ryan), she'd start getting upset. She didn't mind Mike talking, it was just me! I'm hoping she sleeps tonight and wakes up feeling much better tomorrow.

No comments: