Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sleepy day (and new seating options)

Reagan slept well last night...so well, she didn't want to stay awake today either! She was awake from 8-9:30am and then from 5-6pm! That's it! She slept through all of her therapies/school AGAIN!!  I guess my girl needed her rest today! When she was awake, she was smiling...so that's always a good thing. Hopefully she wakes up happy tomorrow. 

So since I didn't have much to post about today, I thought I would show everyone some seating options I've stumbled upon recently.

I love this chair. We're always looking for new things for Reagan and when someone posted this on Facebook, I was intrigued to say the least. My only concern, would be the weight limit. Reagan is getting up there and at 46lbs, she would only to be able to use it for another 10lbs. Now, that could be years, or months. Who knows. But I do like the fact that this is all fabric and would probably allow a lot more breathability on days when her temperature regulation is all out of whack! Bouncing Chair - SpecialNeedsToys.com

I also love this...it's like a carved out bean bag chair! From what I hear though, the company doesn't ship to the US! :(  'P' Pod

And this is the bean bag chair we're probably going to end up with...CourdaRoy. It's a bean bag chair and a mattress in one. We can use it to sit her in and then we can also pull it out and let her roll around on it! (or use it as a sleeper) Pretty neat!

1 comment:

The VW's said...

Thinking about your sweet girl often! Praying for good days for both of you! Thanks for sharing the chair ideas! I'm always looking for good options for Gavin!