Friday, March 22, 2013

Lots of pics

Reagan had another good day today. She slept well last night and then woke up this morning feeling fine. No more nausea so I'm switching her back to full formula tonight. She has been a little groggy/out of it today. Not  nearly as alert as yesterday. Maybe we overdid it yesterday for her birthday?!?! She's been sweet but just seems to be worn out today. When I was holding her tonight, she was very twitchy (especially her arms). Not sure what that's all about. I have no idea what our weekend holds, but I'm hoping she can hang on and have a good day Sunday so we can go to the Mito day at the Zoo! We'll see...
Decisions, decisions...

Picking a heart!

Kissing it!

Fluffy is getting fluffed!

What is going on here?!?!

All done!

Ready for vision therapy

Getting trimmed



So pretty!

Ryan spending time with Uncle Johnny

Happy Birthday!

Yum! (but I'm afraid that's what made her sick later)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Okay I have to ask about Reagan's stroller.. Did insurance cover it? We went thru ATG rehab for Madies KIMBA SPRING but she is slowly outgrowing it and she only uses it for school... I NEED an everyday stroller for errands and walks etc.. something that doesnt look so much like a wheelchair and doesnt weigh as much. :( What a sweetie with those toes! Prayers from CT for good days....