Friday, February 15, 2013

Sweetness

I'm not sure how much sleep Reagan got last night. She fell asleep on her own probably around 11:30pm or so and then was still asleep when we went to bed after midnight. But around 4am I heard Ryan crying and realized that the monitor was dead because the charger had become unplugged! When I plugged it back in, I could see Reagan wide awake, just looking around (who knows how long she had been awake). I got Ryan back to sleep, but Reagan never did fall back to sleep. Despite the lack of sleep, Reagan has been a smiley, content girl all day today. Very easy going and so super sweet (her brother has been quite the opposite). She had PT and vision this morning and she did great for both! I have no idea what's going on with her, but I like it!! Tonight I picked her up and held her and she proceeded to doze off in my arms (with a smile on her face)...makes my heart melt! Such a sweetie pie! I sure do love this girl. Praying for more sweetness this weekend!

No comments: